Broken Boulder temple
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

delight shrugs in response. "nah, it's fine," he replies but doesn't push the subject, accepting her congrats with a nod and wag of his tail. more interesting is what she's been up to (which is exactly what he expected her to be up to, though secretly he finds he's a little pleased she hasn't found another pack yet -- stupid, selfish, but still.) "i'm sure you'll keep busy," he says, smiling as she asks about the sanctuary. "bracken sanctuary -- alarian and i met a while ago -- he stayed with us for a little actually," the androgyne adds, wondering if jomyo would remember -- or if she'd been out on an adventure at the time. probably the latter. "and he took us in -- i just, i couldn't do it anymore, y'know? and it wouldn't have been fair to raise the kids in a ghost of a pack like that." delight is less trying to justify himself and more just -- it's nice to talk to someone who was there, too, who'd probably get it. he sighs and tucks into himself a little bit, his tail curled around his toes. "it's different here, but not that different... they're a sanctuary, and everyone is pretty close-knit and kind. kinda reminds me of tindómë back when we were still at the king elk's forest," delight muses, voice turning nostalgic. there'd been a moment when everything had been -- if not perfect, pretty damn near. but maybe that's just the golden glow of days unrecoverable.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
temple - by Jomyo - June 25, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: temple - by Alarian - June 25, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - June 25, 2018, 10:57 PM
RE: temple - by Alarian - June 26, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: temple - by Ariel - June 26, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - June 27, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: temple - by Alarian - July 07, 2018, 01:31 PM