Broken Boulder i'll pay my weight in blood to feel my nerves wake up
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
He awoke to pitch black, lethargic and aching. His mouth and eyes felt hot and dry— his nose, too, he realized, licking uselessly at it. The feeling of dry tongue against dry nose made him cringe. He sat up with a soft groan. Alarian's limbs were heavy and tired, stomach clenching and threatening to collapse in on itself. I need to eat, he thought, and immediately felt nauseous at the idea.
Somehow he forced himself to his feet; one step, two, three— he was standing at a cache now, head spinning. He couldn't remember getting there, but he was there now, and— oh. Everything spun violently and he lurched forward for a moment before he could steady himself. The wave passed as quickly as it had come. He snatched something furry and crept a few feet away from the cache.
The feeling of flesh and fur against his teeth caused his stomach to twist. Suddenly, he was starving. Alarian tore into whatever he had grabbed, gulping down a few bites before he felt the first of it hit his stomach. The pain was immediate and intense. He dropped his meal and turned away to vomit, tears already welling in his eyes. Bile burned his throat, and sharp pain flashed through his skull with each violent retch.
Messages In This Thread