Duck Lake are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
mahler gave a low smile as alarian revealed what it was he saw the other to be. "good," came the consistency of his more monosyllabic nature. ravens were loyal, fierce corvids who did not respect without reason. fitting; flattering. the din of the ducks forgotten, the gargoyle turned his gaze upon the lake and several breaths passed before once more his heavy voice broke the silence.
"many years ago, my vife once called me teufel. devil." some inflection of unfamilar emotional root infused the edges of the old word, but mahler remained impassive, his focus trained across the ripples left by swimming waterfowl. "and i vas a devil." and coward, came the years-spanning and thorny hiss at the back of his mind; mahler allowed it voice this time. the sentiment was not incorrect.
presently, one charcoal aud swiveled to monitor alarian's response; the beast looked again at his slight companion. "vhat has made you sad?"
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone - by Mahler - July 06, 2018, 03:00 PM