Heron Lake Plateau A shadow moves, a renegade, all broken and bright.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Not long after her return and the impromptu assembly at the borders, Towhee trailed @Raven back to the new mother's den site. She didn't deign to enter, instead coming to a halt outside while her sister checked on her newborns. While she waited, the Beta gently shrugged X off her shoulder and signed for him to stay close. She then stretched out in the dirt, idly sniffing around as her orange eyes lingered on the den's mouth.

When the Alpha reemerged, Towhee held out her right foreleg. "I sprained it smashing Screech in the face," she said, a look of grim satisfaction on her face. "Totally worth it," her expression said. "I also have some scratches on my back. I had Niamh clean them so I'm sure they're fine, though I figure you'll want to have a look. He's dead," she concluded, ears momentarily shifting backward as if leering at the memory of her disowned brother before blinking back to the present and inquiring, "How're they...?" Her eyes drifted back toward the den.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A shadow moves, a renegade, all broken and bright. - by Towhee - June 28, 2018, 08:56 PM