Heron Lake Plateau Driving through the dark, far as we can go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Want it, @Fire? :D

Now that she was back in the fold (and had been seen by Dr. Raven, M.D.), Towhee intended to resume her post by the Alpha pair's den. First, though, she wanted to stop by The Roost, fetch something to eat for herself and X and just take it easy for a few hours. Although they had been confined to a tiny ledge for the better part of a day, the experience and the journey back had taken a lot out of her and the Beta badly needed a break, especially if she wanted to be sharp enough for guard duty.

She plodded toward the lake, X gently clutching the furs nearer to her hips to avoid aggravating the incidental wounds he'd inflicted between her shoulder blades. A great yawn stole over her, causing a shudder from nose to tail, and Towhee spontaneously paused beside a growth of wildflowers to pluck some and take them with her to place on Orca's grave.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Driving through the dark, far as we can go. - by Towhee - June 28, 2018, 09:26 PM