Heron Lake Plateau Driving through the dark, far as we can go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Ceara seemed self-conscious as she admitted she didn't know it well at all. Towhee opened her mouth to tell her it was all right and that she'd be happy to teach her some, when the Epsilon pointed out the identifications for the flowers. The Beta's eyes dropped, causing her to miss the mention of symbolism, but lifted again at Ceara's query.

"You can walk with us," she said after a brief deliberation. She didn't necessarily want to sleep so much as just rest a while, so maybe a conversation—in beginner's ptero or otherwise—might be nice. Besides, she liked the idea of others taking the time to stop by Orca's resting place. Towhee knew her sister was dead and gone, yet she appreciated the gesture all the same.

Plucking up the bouquet again, Towhee led the way to the water's edge. It surprised her a little when X lifted off her back, flapping his way to the little islet. She supposed it was such a short trip that his messed-up feathers didn't present too much of a problem for it. She was right behind him, wading into the water and paddling across, straining her neck to keep the flowers dry. She just assumed Ceara was following too, though Towhee didn't bother looking.

When she reached dry land, she hoisted herself out of the water and gave a shake. Now she did turn to see if Ceara was ready to join her on the short walk to the grave site.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Driving through the dark, far as we can go. - by Towhee - June 29, 2018, 10:02 AM