Heron Lake Plateau Driving through the dark, far as we can go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Ceara looked a little shell-shocked. Towhee said nothing as the she-wolf slowly made her way closer and then joined in the digging efforts. Soon it was deeper than before and the Beta was able to nudge her sister's dried, shriveled corpse back into the grave and shovel the soil back over her. She managed to avoid looking too directly at Orca's body and felt an immense relief when she was back underground.

She murmured a quiet, "Thank you," to Ceara but wasn't sure what else to say. She was a little numb on the inside, though her torn ear was really beginning to sting. "I should go see Rave... hate to bother her again though," she muttered out loud.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Driving through the dark, far as we can go. - by Towhee - July 09, 2018, 11:34 AM