Heron Lake Plateau Driving through the dark, far as we can go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Ceara offered to take a look. Towhee hesitated. She trusted Raven implicitly, this particular wolf not so much. No offense, she thought to herself, but she'd been raised by Raven and hardly knew Ceara at all. Her lips pursed and she decided, nonetheless, to take her up on it. She really didn't want to keep pestering the Alpha female about all her bumps and bruises. Raven had enough on her plate already.

"Sure, if you don't mind. It could probably use a cleaning. How's it look?" she queried, shifting closer to Ceara and then bending her head toward the would-be medic.

It wasn't too dire a wound and it didn't take long for Ceara to tend to it. She offered to do more than simply wash it, though Towhee shook her head (carefully). She meant no offense to the helpful Epsilon, but she would prefer Raven take a look before she considered any further medical treatment.

"Thanks again," the Beta said to Ceara before saying, "I'm gonna go pick up those flowers." Whether or not the other she-wolf tagged along was, of course, up to her. But Towhee didn't pause for more than a second or two before roving back to where she'd dropped the wildflowers. Gingerly, she plucked them off the ground and carried them to rest beside Orca's freshly re-dug grave. When the last was collected and deposited, she then lowered herself down beside her sister's final resting place and closed her eyes.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Driving through the dark, far as we can go. - by Towhee - July 19, 2018, 06:42 PM