Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Each night is more restless than the last and she always unpeels herself from Varinril for a little while, stretching her legs and enjoying the night sky stretching out above her. If the world above her is clear, the longer she spends out in the open. Tonight, after mosey around aimlessly in a familiar path, she weaves through tall trees and chases the moonlight breaking through, illuminating the forest floor below. She enjoys the time alone, observing things in the most peaceful way she’s ever found. Her thoughts may still run a mile a minute but sometimes she can sort through them a little easier, sometimes she can hear the music of her mother and it leads her exactly where she needs to be.

It’s been months, now, since the incident. Every so often she’ll get a headache but it passes by the end of the day. The music never stops, though, and only comes in varying tones and volumes but it is always the unrecognizable of a tundran mother she shouldn’t have to miss so much.

Saarthal’s scent catches her attention, dialing down the call of music. Her ear twitches in one way as if still trying to listen but she is curious to possibly have a follower. Her tail sways back and forth and she pauses, turning to locate the direction and move closer until she stumbles across the path of the ashy girl, a smile on her face.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow - by Mallaidh - July 01, 2018, 04:38 PM