Blacktail Deer Plateau we must talk about our problems
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

she feels a bit like the main character in a harem anime (or she would if she knew what any of that meant) as she's ushered against saarthal toward max's den. the third girl, who's name she doesn't know yet, stays silent but blix doesn't notice, blinking at their questions. "the one i'm looking for is named furi," she says, scanning their faces with subdued hope for any recognition. regardless of what she finds she says, "and my friend, branwen, um, she's like...brown?"

descriptions are not her strongest suit as we all know. "she probably went back home," the shilkru thinks aloud, hopeful anyway that it's the case less nomi think they've both turned natrona, "i just don't know how to get back to the coast -- my pack is up on the cliffs. i can, um --" ow right no she's not going anywhere, her ankle screaming in protest the second she tries to take a step away from the crew. sheepishly she takes the poppy from max, giving up the ghost for now, and mumbles "thanks, i really appreciate it." she wants to offer them something in return but all she has is drageda. she doesn't want to spring it on them out of the blue, though (and honestly, poppy works fast)... maybe... once she wakes up from this nap...
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - June 30, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Max - June 30, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - June 30, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Varinril - July 01, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Saarthal - July 01, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Max - July 03, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - July 03, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Varinril - July 03, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Saarthal - July 04, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Max - July 18, 2018, 02:18 PM