Heron Lake Plateau I don't know what you've been told
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
It didn't surprise Niamh terribly to find out Moose wasn't a Blackthorn. She'd been wrong before, and hadn't known other wolves were Blackthorns, so obviously picking them out wasn't her specialty...Nor did she feel they ought to be, though. This guy seemed decent enough, though, and friendly. He was willing to help, and obviously wanted to get to know the other wolves in the pack, so he was trying- and that gained him a couple of points in Niamh's book. As she was headed toward the Roost- or at least to the lake, as dragging a dead eagle through the water across the lake probably wasn't a good idea- he'd offered to accompany her, and she accepted the invite with a nod. 

"Sure thing! I won't be able to talk much, through the feathers- so why don't you tell me a bit about yourself, or something, as we go?" She said. She didn't want to be putting the bird down every two steps if he chose to ask her a bunch of questions, so listening would obviously make things easier. "Like...Favourite thing to eat, any trades you might want, stuff about where you come from, who you've met so far- anything." She said, volunteering a few ideas to get him started. She picked the bird back up by its neck, and began to pull it along, the majority of its body trailing between her legs as she went.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know what you've been told - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:48 AM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by Moose - July 02, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by Moose - July 02, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by Moose - July 02, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 06:35 PM