Heron Lake Plateau killin' the game, bout to catch a body
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Sneak...Pebbles...Through the gap. It wasn't exactly what she wanted to hear- but how in the hell had he come up with that as a description? Who put rocks in their mouth? She laughed, caught off guard by his surprising description, and bumped him with her nose. "Secret stash of pebbles in my mouth, okay," She droned sarcastically, but was glad to hear that it didn't look too bad. She was more interested in hearing whether it looked infected or not- but given the fact that Tegan had chosen to comment on stuffing rocks in her mouth, rather than being put off by any discolourations, she assumed she was fine. 

It turned out that he too had been off tracking Screech- and she shouldn't have been surprised. Tegan was a good scout, and a great tracker- so she felt no apology was needed. To his question, she shook her head. 

"I was out doing the same, and X came flying toward me. I couldn't understand what he was after trying to communicate, but figured it had something to do with Towhee and Screech since he'd been out searching from the air. I tracked her down to the cliffside, but by the time I got there, she'd already ripped his throat out and sent him over the cliff- but kind of went over with him." She said. "She landed on a ledge, though, so I went off and dug up a young alder to use to pull her up." She said, running her tongue over her teeth. "I think I loosened it while biting through its roots, and it got pulled out when I hauled Towhee up the cliff. Hurt like a bitch," She said, grimacing. She'd gone into shock shortly after the tooth had come out, but with Towhee's help, had come out of it fairly easily. "Thank god that's all over, though," She said, shaking her head.
Messages In This Thread
killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 10:33 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 11:07 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 03, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 03, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 03, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 03, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 05, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 09, 2018, 11:54 AM