Boartusk Heights I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
For the first time since she'd returned with Towhee, Niamh ventured past the borders, feeling spry and healthy enough to go for a little explorative mission. She hadn't exactly mapped out all of the territories near the plateau, and wanted to get a better handle on what surrounded them, as well as the prey and predators that shared the area. Feeling as though she'd get a better vantage point by climbing up the mountainside, she grabbed a drink of water and began to climb, picking her way up the slope carefully, taking her time so as to not tire herself. 

She paused part of the way up and turned to look back over her shoulder, catching a view of the terrain she'd come from. Woodlands, lakes and plains stretched out, disappearing off toward the coastline, which made her bristle slightly. She would have to go visit Coelacanth sometime- but perhaps only once Raven was more recovered from birth, so she could freely take a few days to go and visit her friend. She'd not forgotten the welcome she'd been given by her sweet, quiet companion. 

She stiffened, though, when the breeze brought an unfamiliar scent to her- and while she'd only smelled it once before in her life, it put her on alert. She glanced around wildly, unable to see the predator, but had the feeling she might be watched. She flattened her ears, unsure which direction she ought to go in, as the wind switched this way and that, giving her no centre on the cougar. For the moment, she stayed relatively still, turning her head slowly this way and that, scanning the rocky terrain for any sign of the feline predator.
Messages In This Thread
I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 02, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 02, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 02, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 02, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 04, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 05, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 05, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 05, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 08, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 09, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 09, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 11, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 15, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 15, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 16, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 28, 2018, 12:17 PM