Heron Lake Plateau Stars come swimming out of the horizon.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Kek," she huffed gently into little Owen's ear, amused as not only he but his two nearer sisters began to squirm, likely in response to her body heat and the smell of her breath. Towhee chortled even as she drew back, suddenly noticing the piece of down attached to one of baby Owen's peets. It must have been stuck to her fur, likely just a bit of X's molt. She wondered what the infant would make of it.

Meanwhile, Kite had taken a bit of a tumble. Raven moved to right her, though the Beta glanced at her with an, "Allow me?" sort of look. When the medicine woman grew still to permit it, Towhee nudged Kite back into place beside one of her mother's teats. Her body felt so tiny and frail as the Beta maneuvered her. "Milk does a body good," she murmured, nosing Kite to coax her into latching again, "strong."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Towhee - July 05, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Owen - July 06, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Kite - July 07, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Towhee - July 10, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Owen - July 14, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Kite - July 26, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Towhee - August 01, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Owen - August 17, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Towhee - August 21, 2018, 08:35 AM