Emberwood Or a sum of your parts just hanging in the air?
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The healer eventually settled at her mate's side, mainly because of his gentle admonishment, knowing it would put him at ease. Even she couldn't deny the pain radiating from her feet upwards through her legs - an arthritic ache throbbing in the joints of her deformed leg. 

She stretched out beside him, resting her head on her paws. Her dark eyes closed briefly as she released a tired huff - more than content to sleep with the security of Kavik against her and the gathering of wolves around them. 

She wasn't able to rest for long before her attention was grabbed by an unfamiliar wolf. The fae rose to her feet, oak eyes roaming the stranger's fiery coat and polite stance. 

She returned the chuff, certain if the woman has hostile intentions she'd have acted on them already. "Hail," she called, offering a friendly grin. 

"We mean no harm. We're merely passing through and sought a place to rest," she assured, smelling both the scent of a pack and of young ones on the mother. She was quick to abate any worries, wanting no conflict from whatever pack the female came from.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Or a sum of your parts just hanging in the air? - by Síff - August 08, 2018, 12:27 PM