Emberwood I never knew anybody 'til I knew you
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

Traveling with Kavik had been vastly different than traveling as she had - alone. They found less danger together and more food, though this was further improved by living in a group. Liri was, for once, not running to escape something or to save herself. For once, she was looking forward to her destination.

It was evening when she went looking for her giant; they were busy enough managing their group in the light of day, but night was when she sought her lover's embrace. Between the intertwined needles of the forest, pastel streaks of color raced each other across the sky. Bats flashed between the branches, diving for the tiny swarms of insects that had so pestered them in the wetlands. Weaved across her path, the tracks of some medium-sized, tree-dwelling mammal she hadn't seen before caught her attention, but the fae passed on for she had more urgent tasks.

She stopped by a stream, observing the cool, dark water from atop the flat sheet of rock that coated its bank. It was deeper here, still and silent as it reflected back at her; a mirror of a girl frozen in time. The sylph pulled away before she could see herself too closely and called softly for her mate, a beckoning song not unlike a siren's. She longed to be under the stars with him again, as it had been when they first met.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 07, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 09, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 09, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 10, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 12, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 13, 2018, 08:59 AM