Emberwood I never knew anybody 'til I knew you
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
His kiss was not sweet as hers had been - it was harsh and demanding. She could do little else but surrender to him, kissing him back with bruising intensity. The healer sighs as he brushes her neck, tipping her head back to expose her throat - not unlike a domestic cat. Her lungs heave, for that heady spiraling feeling is back - it's perhaps the most exquisite drug she's encountered.

She could feel the lift of his ribcage, the struggle beneath his skin as he tried to maintain control but the sylph didn't allow him to. She returns to him, even as he pulls away as if drawn by a magnetic force. She breathes in his scent, kissing and coaxing wherever she can reach with soft, needy growls. 

There's a brief feeling of victory that is soon eclipsed by anticipation - she's trembling with excitement as she huddles on the ground, urging him with soft sounds and a twist of her head to nip him in return. She waits and with relief, he comes to her and they are again merged together. 

Afterwards, the healer is sprawled against him in the sweet-smelling grass, a foreleg  draped over him as she bites gently at the soft fur at the back of his ears. The sound of the stream and the crickets chirping hidden in the grass is background music, a soundtrack to the summer of their love.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 07, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 09, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 09, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 10, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 12, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 13, 2018, 08:59 AM