Dragoncrest Cliffs even if the topic feels like science class
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

blix watches bat's little face, almost able to see the gears turning in her brain. it's cute, she decides, smiling when she finally asks about it. "y'know, i'm not sure," the shilkru admits, glancing at the sky as a particularly ominous crackle of thunder rolls by, "a -- former kru showed me it and taught me a little about takin' care of it, but i dunno who started it in the first place." blix had sort of just assumed it'd always been here, but that's silly -- someone must have taken the first steps. hux himself, maybe? 

with a cheerful bounce she steps towards the garden, not minding if bat follows or not (it's not as if it's fenced off, after all -- wolves). there's still some debris from the long winter, mostly rotted plants, which she starts to push around, leaving it to decompose into the soil again without suffocating the new spring blooms poking through. a few fat raindrops start to fall, smacking her in the nose -- she pauses, looking toward bat and the sky, wondering what kind of show there'll be to watch.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
even if the topic feels like science class - by Bat - July 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: even if the topic feels like science class - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: even if the topic feels like science class - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: even if the topic feels like science class - by Blixen - August 10, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: even if the topic feels like science class - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: even if the topic feels like science class - by Bat - August 23, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: even if the topic feels like science class - by Blixen - September 03, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: even if the topic feels like science class - by Bat - September 05, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: even if the topic feels like science class - by Blixen - September 20, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: even if the topic feels like science class - by Bat - September 21, 2018, 11:08 AM