Heron Lake Plateau The fire in my eyes is leaving
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
That'll do? Was Blondie not her name? Niamh  came quite close to asking what the russet female's name actually was, given the fact that she didn't want to be caught fudging her packmate's name should she be asked by someone else. But, instead, she decided to roll with it- she could just go on, and pretend it was a nickname. Maybe that was why Blondine had accepted her version of her name anyway- maybe she liked the thought of having a nickname that was actually kind of cute. Such a nickname would probably suit Niamh better, out of the two of them- but she wasn't about to start calling Blondine by the name of Anne of Green Gables (Niamh wouldn't know what a gable was anyway), or Ginger, or anything like that. 

She was surprised when the female admitted- again with her unusual but relaxing, alluring kind of drawl- that patrolling wasn't her thing. "Nah? It's one of my favourites," She said, but she made sure to sound lightly surprised, not disapointed. "What would you say is your thing?" She asked, then.
Messages In This Thread
The fire in my eyes is leaving - by RIP Niamh - July 14, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: The fire in my eyes is leaving - by Blondine - July 17, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: The fire in my eyes is leaving - by RIP Niamh - July 25, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: The fire in my eyes is leaving - by Blondine - July 25, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: The fire in my eyes is leaving - by RIP Niamh - August 05, 2018, 12:14 PM