Noctisardor Bypass Let me out of here!
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The tragic scars did not escape his glance, and once again he felt the protective need tug at his heart. Even though his sisters had possibly been a little harsh, he hadn't thought the girl had been trying to hurt Currituk. He peered at her leg as she rose it from the water, and it looked dreadful. Siarut had no head for healing, but he knew that Tahani did. Mentioning Tahani at the moment was probably not a good idea, so Sia kept her name out of it for a moment. "The wound looks deep. Someone should look at it."

Myrren offered her catch to his family, and that solidified his idea. A thought that had been milling in his mind even before the situation with Currituck. "Thank you for the offer." He flicked his head at the badger, "I'm sure Currituck will appreciate it." He smiled at the thought. Myrren's injury had pushed Sia's ill mood to the side, it was easy for him to put others above his own emotions. Looking back at her leg, "We have a healer who would look at that for you. I'm sure Currituck would like to see you again, with proper supervision." Siarut would try and convince his sisters to let Currituck approach the woman again if the little girl so wished.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Let me out of here! - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: Let me out of here! - by Alessia - July 16, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Let me out of here! - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: Let me out of here! - by Alessia - July 16, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: Let me out of here! - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: Let me out of here! - by Alessia - August 14, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Let me out of here! - by Siarut - August 14, 2018, 04:56 PM