Phoenix Maplewood Someone else's gain will be my loss
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Private 
@Currituck I need a puppy to make me feel better!

The man had remained silent since their departure from Jade Fern. Brooding, and grumpy reminisent of their time in the tundra. The Teekon Wilds had lifted Siarut's spirits some, but with everything that had happened recently he had slipped back into you original persona, consistently irritable. He was tired and hungry, and the stress was finally getting to him. All he wanted was to be home, he was done with this whole travelling thing, atleast with his whole family in tow.

The group was resting now in the sun, and dispite his prickly mood Siarut remain vigilant. He was slightly farther from the group than was necessary, indicating he was in no mood for idle conversation. The adults had been giving him a wide berth. Steal green orbs scanned the surrounding, as his alabaster pelt stuck out against the grass of the meadow they were staying in.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Currituck - July 16, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Currituck - July 16, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Currituck - July 20, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Siarut - July 28, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Currituck - July 31, 2018, 08:09 PM