Phoenix Maplewood Someone else's gain will be my loss
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
A soft fur ball collides with him, he was so surprised by the pup that he couldn't think of anything mean to say and he mentally berated himself for wanting to be mean to a mere pup.Her mumblings indicated she wanted something, and he couldn't fault her for being hungry. His heart ached for her, "I know child." He gave a small sigh, but there was nothing he could do at the moment. Once everyone was ready rested he would send someone to try and catch a meal for them. This land they had stumbled upon seemed rich with game, he was sure they could get a good meal while here. "You will eat soon, I promise." 

Siarut doubted the child knew what he was talking about, but it didn't help his mood. Instead he just got sad. "What do you think Currituck, do you want to be home?" He wasn't sure why he tried to talk to her, but it was easier than just staring at her. "Once we are there we can play all day." He was still unsure about how their relationship might grow. Was he her uncle? She didn't have a father and Sia had no idea who her father was, but he had committed to being there for Shivali's pups. Would he be there for her in the same way? "Do you like to play?" He nudged her slightly, testing the waters. He honestly wasn't in the mood to play, but he felt the need to distract her from her hunger  if only for a little while.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Currituck - July 16, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Currituck - July 16, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Currituck - July 20, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Siarut - July 28, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Currituck - July 31, 2018, 08:09 PM