Moonspear I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Mountains weren't something Niamh had had much experience being around, or climbing- she preferred flatlands to anything else, so the thought of living on a mountain's slope intimidated her slightly. The wolves who lived here surely had to be more sure-footed than most, and likely a bit more resilient to weather changes, as they'd be exposed to strong winds, especially in the winter. The prey would be different, and with the landscape so much more rugged, she could only imagine the wolves that lived there were likely sturdy, strong creatures...Something she admired. 

The first wolf to arrive nd greet them was a pale fellow, who looked to be a year or so older than them. He had a pleasant look about him, a sort of mildness about his lips that proclaimed no devil, so when he approached, tail wagging, she felt her own tail begin to wave from side to side pleasantly as well. She liked the look of him, and instantly had a good feeling about how this might go. 

The next arrival was someone whose presence had a similar effect on Niamh as it did to Tegan- though to a much lesser degree. She immediately felt envious of the female's presence, simply the way she carried herself was like that of a panther- graceful, but powerful as well. She looked like a badass- so Niamh watched indirectly, making note of the way she moved, in hopes she could learn to emulate that movement herself. Ther tone was warm, so Niamh looked to Towhee with a reassurred smile on her lips. Yes, this should go alright. 

The third to arrive was noticably more wary of them, and seemed to defer to the dark-coated female, who Niamh could only assume was Hydra. The male had to be Gannet- and her assumption was confirmed when Tegan greeted him. Tegan began to speak, and Niamh, as per usual during this sort of thing, simply remained silent. She was there mainly to mediate if absolutely necessary, and if not, then to act as a bodyguard, even though she didn't necessarily look the part. She would allow Towhee and Tegan to do the talking- as they were the ones with the ties to this pack.
Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by RIP Niamh - July 23, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Hydra - August 14, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - September 05, 2018, 12:35 PM