Moonspear I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Since this is getting a little stale, I'm going to wrap it for us!

Hydra imparted good news of her own, broken down into two relevant parts: she had new family members, and they had seen neither hide nor hair of any Blackfeather wolves. "That's good," Towhee was quick to rejoin, a smile curving her lips, "and congrats on the new siblings." She was glad for Moonspear, that they didn't have to fear the evil to the east while trying to rear their newest litter of pups.

She had been hoping to avoid the subject of Screech's involvement with the Redhawks, though Hydra brought up the name again. But it wasn't an unwelcome question. A dark look stole over the visiting Beta's face. "I tore out his throat and threw him over a cliff into the sea." There was a lot more to the story, though she knew that information would suffice.

After that, the group exchanged a few more tidbits of news and information. It felt good to rekindle her friendship with Hydra and Towhee was reluctant to leave. But they had come a long way and it would be an equally long way home, so she knew they couldn't linger. She offered her best wishes to Hydra and her pack, then glanced at the silent (and bereft looking) Gannet. Her lips pursed.

But Towhee said nothing aside from, "Until we meet again." She then faced her two comrades and motioned for them to proceed ahead of her; she would bring up the rear as they journeyed back past the mountainous barrier and roamed home.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Hydra - August 14, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - September 05, 2018, 12:35 PM