Heron Lake Plateau East is up.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her eyes had just clapped on Finley and Colt when a black blur caused Towhee's attention to rapidly shift sideways. She kicked out a foreleg to block the incoming attack out of pure instinct, though she set it down when she realized it was just an overly exuberant Tywyll. Chuckling at his excitement, which she found flattering, Towhee waved her tail and returned his licks with a few affectionate nips.

She missed most of what he asked, considering it was nearly impossible to read his lips with all the movement, though she did catch, "Are you okay?" "I'm fine. How are you, aside from wiggly?" The Beta gave him a teasing nudge, then glanced up and over her younger brother to Finley and her brother.

"Hey guys," she greeted them, then voiced a silly thought that had occurred to her during her patrol. "If you're my aunt and he's your brother, does that make him my uncle? And does that make Niamh my auntie?" she quipped with a glint in her eye and a laugh that resembled a donkey's bray.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
East is up. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: East is up - by Tye - July 19, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: East is up - by Colt RIP - July 19, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: East is up - by Towhee - July 19, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: East is up - by Cinder - July 29, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: East is up - by Tye - July 31, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: East is up - by Colt RIP - August 07, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: East is up - by Towhee - August 07, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: East is up - by Cinder - August 12, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: East is up - by Tye - August 19, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: East is up - by Colt RIP - August 31, 2018, 01:07 AM