Heron Lake Plateau East is up.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pleased by Tywyll's signing, Towhee acknowledged it with an, -Oh yeah?- But if she'd been expecting him to elaborate on what he'd learned about hunting (in ptero or otherwise), she was in for a disappointment, because the child quite suddenly shifted gears and began babbling about how babies were made. The subject change gave her a bit of a whiplash, though it also made her smile.

"Yep," she replied breezily, "I know all about it. They hatch from eggs in a cave at the top of the tallest mountain in the world, then a stork wraps them up in leaves and delivers them to their parents." She nodded sagely, wondering how Tywyll would react to this news. Although she was a chronicler by trade, Towhee favored telling the truth versus stories in situations like this, though she couldn't resist the temptation to playfully test her little brother's knowledge.

And to make sure not to exclude Cinder, Towhee looked over at him and asked, "Isn't that right, kiddo?" Unaware of any true animosity between the two, the Beta smirked even as she aspired to drum up some sibling rivalry (all in good fun, of course).
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
East is up. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: East is up - by Tye - July 19, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: East is up - by Colt RIP - July 19, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: East is up - by Towhee - July 19, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: East is up - by Cinder - July 29, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: East is up - by Tye - July 31, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: East is up - by Colt RIP - August 07, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: East is up - by Towhee - August 07, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: East is up - by Cinder - August 12, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: East is up - by Tye - August 19, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: East is up - by Colt RIP - August 31, 2018, 01:07 AM