Heron Lake Plateau East is up.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Since it's a bit outdated, shall we go the route of a fade? :)

Although Cinder concurred, Tywyll immediately countered her. "Oh, that's right!" Towhee said, theatrically slapping a paw upside her forehead. "I got it mixed up with something else," she quipped, winking at the boy. "You're absolutely right. And you can always trust Raven to know how these things work. She's a medicine woman and a mother; of course she'd know all about how babies are made."

She glanced over at Colt and Finley and almost made the obvious segue, pestering him about whether he and Niamh would be planting any seeds in the future. But the idea didn't exactly sit well with Towhee, so she didn't pursue it. Instead, she decided a change of subject was in order.

"All right, Ty, I wanna see you show off some of your new hunting skills." She motioned for him to lead the way, then glanced over at his brother. "Coming?" Towhee asked simply before nodding goodbye to the other adults and striding after the black youth.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
East is up. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: East is up - by Tye - July 19, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: East is up - by Colt RIP - July 19, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: East is up - by Towhee - July 19, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: East is up - by Cinder - July 29, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: East is up - by Tye - July 31, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: East is up - by Colt RIP - August 07, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: East is up - by Towhee - August 07, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: East is up - by Cinder - August 12, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: East is up - by Tye - August 19, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: East is up - by Colt RIP - August 31, 2018, 01:07 AM