Broken Boulder thursday, i don't care 'bout you
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

sometimes, compartmentalizing... is worse.

or at least delight is starting to think that's the case. you know what was easy about mato? it sucked but at least he was more or less always in the same place. decidedly unharmed and un-about to die. oh sure, pining after him was torturous and the fear of disappointing him still turns up in his nightmares, but all in all, a much more manageable affair.

alarian on the other hand? every time delight blinks he's gone and gotten himself hurt or worse. nevermind the mess with queenie and aditya and the fact that delight had solemnly promised himself not to let feelings happen again -- except he doesn't think it's as unrequited as mato's. mato and he had a single moment. alarian told delight his eyes were cute. (among other things, but that particular moment sure is burned into his brain forever). but for all their push alarian pulls, too, and delight isn't sure what it means or what he's meant to do. 

suffer alone forever? probably suffer alone forever.

he's extracted himself from the safety of his children's den to walk among the border, less out of responsibility and more to get away from queenie and alarian and think. more than anything, he realises, he needs to talk to queenie -- she deserves to know the truth about his feelings, even if she will probably be very pissed off about it. ugh. delight spots zamael as he walks but doesn't say anything yet, too lost in his own thoughts to offer much of a greeting.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - July 19, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Ariel - July 19, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - July 21, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Ariel - July 24, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - July 26, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Ariel - July 30, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - August 03, 2018, 09:26 PM