Sun Mote Copse in the house, in a heartbeat
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could see him checking out the plateau over her shoulder and Towhee puffed up a little, proud of the home she had chosen for her family, even if she didn't captain the ship any longer. "There's not much prey up there," she rejoined, "what with the ginormous wolf pack living there." She smirked. "But there's plenty of hunting around the foot, plus we've got a fully stocked lake.

The best part about it, though,"
she continued, changing tack conversationally, "is how easy it is to defend. We're not at war—and hopefully won't be anytime soon—but the place is pretty much a fortress." She thought of explaining their history with the Blackfeathers and why such a landmark was a perfect fit in consideration of that. But Towhee quelled her inner historian for now.

Instead, she queried, "Where're you from and where're you headed?" Though deaf, she listened in her own way (by reading his lips), then made small talk for a few minutes longer before eventually deciding it was time to return back to the plateau. She bade Rueger farewell, bracing herself for another dip in the brook as she headed home.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
in the house, in a heartbeat - by Anuniaq - July 21, 2018, 12:47 AM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - July 21, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Rueger - August 06, 2018, 09:20 AM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - August 06, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Rueger - August 06, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - August 06, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Rueger - August 07, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - August 08, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Rueger - August 09, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - August 13, 2018, 09:00 AM