Heron Lake Plateau your ass is grass and im gonna mow it
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee drew in the scent of freshly churned earth, though she didn't bother dropping her gaze to the other wolf's paws. She kept her eyes fixed on that unfamiliar face, those strange lips. Fortunately, they were readable enough. "Ikkuma," she repeated under her breath (or so she believed), ears tilting ever so slightly and eyes narrowing a hair at the subsequent question.

After a brief pause where she quelled the urge to say something impolite, Towhee responded in her usual wooden voice, "No, I'm just making a point to get to know my pack mates, that's all. What're you getting into?" she pressed, attention finally wandering downward for a beat before flicking right back to Ikkuma's face so she would catch her response.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
your ass is grass and im gonna mow it - by Ikkuma - July 26, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: your ass is grass and im gonna mow it - by Towhee - July 26, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: your ass is grass and im gonna mow it - by Ikkuma - July 28, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: your ass is grass and im gonna mow it - by Towhee - July 29, 2018, 11:09 PM