Heron Lake Plateau i can see a heart-sized hole inside this bottle, where i'm pondering a midnight swim
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Despite the serious business at hand, Tegan greeted her with an amiable bump. Towhee gave him the briefest affectionate nibble in response, though her eyes stayed pinned on Caiaphas, who nodded in agreement. It seemed they were all on the same page and ready to follow her lead. The mercenary flexed her paws in the earth, then began moving.

Before she'd gotten far, she froze and looked to the Kappa. "Should we post someone beside the den?" The Beta didn't see the pups, though surely they were nearby. Someone should stand guard while their mother and her comrades took care of the threat. Towhee could even call X to keep watch.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)