Heron Lake Plateau And sing your stupid head off
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh laughed. The last thing she' expected was for the two boys to be too lazy to want to chase after a snake- but she had met pups who'd been less inclined to roughouse and play than others, so maybe Fiadh's younger siblings fell into that category. She inspected the snake, which continued to writhe and snap, but Niamh shook her head in response to the question. "Nah. Little feller's got not teeth. I think these guys just eat bugs." She said, lowering her nose to the snake and allowing it to snap harmlessly at her nosetip. The little creature had only enough jawpower to hold a grasshopper or fly in its mouth, so even as it closed its mouth on one corner of her nose, she felt it as nothing more than the bat of a fly's wing. "Harmless." She said. 

She sat down then, and shrugged. "Only thing I'm not sure about, is that I don't want them to think that all snakes are this harmless." She said, second-guessing her decision. "I mean, I don't want them tackling this fella, and then deciding to go after another one they find someday that might actually cause them harm." She said. "An' I don't really know enough about those snakes to be able to describe them..." She said, slowly talking herself out of her former plan. "So...Maybe not the best idea? I dunno. What d'you think?" She asked.
Messages In This Thread
And sing your stupid head off - by RIP Niamh - July 29, 2018, 12:26 PM
RE: And sing your stupid head off - by Fiadh - July 29, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: And sing your stupid head off - by RIP Niamh - August 05, 2018, 12:43 PM
RE: And sing your stupid head off - by Fiadh - August 11, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: And sing your stupid head off - by RIP Niamh - August 14, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: And sing your stupid head off - by Fiadh - August 22, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: And sing your stupid head off - by RIP Niamh - August 26, 2018, 05:21 PM