Wheeling Gull Isle i've got wide, staring eyes
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Great. An herb for babies. Quite the reflection on how Reed--and, by extension, Hemlock, too--thought of her, now. Trying to keep the disdain for her eyes, Maegi nodded, blinking in feigned gratitude at her friend. Her tongue, small and pink, extended from her lips the barest inch, taste-testing the leaves like a swimmer dipping their toe, ever-so-gingerly, in the water, to test for temperature.

To her surprise, it was a pleasing taste, after all, and she lapped one or two small pieces up, looking more genuine as she faced Reed again. "Thank you," she said, a small smile coming to her maw. "That is. . .nice. Really." She scooped the herbs closer to her with a paw, intending to save them for later, to eat them when she wasn't being stared down by the resident healer-in-training.

Maegi tilted her head, looking with interest at Reed. "What's up?" she asked casually, as if nothing at all of consequence had happened recently. "How are the babies?" She had been glad to see the little bundles of joy at her Mitexi, as she hadn't gone herself to visit them, still too scared of the consequences. Maybe she would go, soon. Would Coelacanth let her, after the poppy incident?
Messages In This Thread
i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - July 29, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - July 29, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - July 29, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - August 04, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - August 05, 2018, 02:45 AM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - August 12, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - August 12, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - August 20, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - August 22, 2018, 11:33 AM