Moonspear come away, o wolf child!
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
no worries ^^ PPing revui hope that is ok jb! 

arcturus had not even noticed the strange, ethereal ring that gathered round him -- if he had, he might have been drawn to curiosity. as it was, the cat was much more compelling and his advance was rewarded with untold bristling; the manner of which arcturus had never seen.

his head bobbed back in surprise and he fixed the cat a level, squinty stare. its fur was at ends, quill-like and tenacious -- but it was the noise that it made that enraptured arcturus the most. he looked to llewellyn briefly as if for support; the male had positioned himself behind arcturus and presently a thick growl rumbled from his throat.

revui, feeling his brother's presence was merit enough to attack whatever that foul being was, surged forward -- arcturus cast an ear back towards the growling adult and then fell in step behind his brother, a faithful, snarling shadow.

the cat was not so bold; with a hissing yowl it bolted off with its tail curled in affront. it had a speed arcturus could not rival, and after a few strides was well beyond the boy's reach. he slowed and sniffed the ground where the cat had tread, yet his brother did not cease his chase and was soon out of view.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
come away, o wolf child! - by ThE nArRaToR - August 06, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Llewellyn - August 07, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Revui (Ghost) - August 07, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Llewellyn - August 08, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Arcturus - August 10, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Arcturus - September 06, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Arcturus - September 13, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Llewellyn - September 03, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Llewellyn - September 11, 2018, 09:28 PM