Heron Lake Plateau A beating heart of stone.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee had always taken great pleasure in helping to guard and rear her younger siblings and, more recently, her nieces and nephews. She might have even made the blanket statement that she loved pups, full stop. But with strange youngsters in the ranks these days, the Beta came to realize it simply wasn't true. She found herself disinterested in @Caiaphas's offspring (regardless of how she felt about the woman herself) and a bit resentful that they took resources that rightfully belonged to her own family. She wouldn't mention this to anyone aloud, particularly because Towhee knew it wouldn't jive with the current leadership's take on matters. It was an interesting thing to learn about herself and that's where she'd keep it: to herself.

Despite her private feelings, Towhee included the Kappa's den in a wide sweep of the plateau's interior, a newer route she had been including in patrols ever since scenting the wildcat on their lands. She kept her distance, though her sharp orange eyes strayed to the den's mouth, wary of any sign of @Raleska or @Svalinn. She wouldn't do them any harm if they were to materialize, of course, but the Beta would strongly prefer to have nothing to do with them for now.

Despite Towhee's feelings, I'd love a thread with any of the peeps I tagged! It's otherwise open. :D
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A beating heart of stone. - by Towhee - August 06, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: A beating heart of stone. - by Caiaphas - August 06, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: A beating heart of stone. - by Towhee - August 13, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: A beating heart of stone. - by Caiaphas - August 20, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: A beating heart of stone. - by Towhee - August 23, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: A beating heart of stone. - by Caiaphas - September 03, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: A beating heart of stone. - by Towhee - September 05, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: A beating heart of stone. - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: A beating heart of stone. - by Towhee - September 12, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: A beating heart of stone. - by Caiaphas - September 13, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: A beating heart of stone. - by Towhee - September 14, 2018, 08:06 PM