Wapun Meadow But he left it in the bag with the tag still on
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian

She froze as he did, and her ears swept forward as she curled around herself, eyes darting as she waited for a blur of red or white to come and punish her.  But it never came.  No, she said gently at his softspoken apology; she did not have the words to assure him, but he had done nothing wrong.

To appease the boy she stood to her full height.  She wondered why he had not been taught to fear her, as apparently her own children had.  His words then hit her — that Alexander would hand over her children to the very woman that caused her to leave was a betrayal so cutting she would have to digest it later so that it did not bleed into her interaction with this charming pup.

I am mama, but.. but may be?  In-ndra, mama too.  Although the answer seemed easy it was difficult for her to muster; she would not tarnish the red woman's name despite her hatred for her.  Maybe if he were older.  But for now he was just a boy, and he did not deserve to have this seed of doubt planted in him yet.  Redle-eaf, do not like me.

The corners of her eyes creased as she pulled her lips into a smile, and she offered an appeasing whine to the boy that had once, as he was being born, caused her so much grief.  Things had changed since then.  Lucas.  I am.. many thing.  No name.  Redleaf know Anna.

She canted her head north, in the direction of her island.  New wolf, know me 'Io.  All baby welcome, ah, visit? Some time.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
RE: But he left it in the bag with the tag still on - by Reigi - August 11, 2018, 10:28 AM