Swiftcurrent Creek Snacks for launch day binging
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
long phone post oops

mahler carried in his jaws a different sort of burden; rather than a kill or a toy for the duckling, he bore a thick clump of white flowers. yarrow, to be dried in his den. the spice of its scent had crept into the gargoyle’s nostrils, so that mahler spied wylla before he took her presence upon the wind.
she was enforcing swifcurrent’s claim; the musiker would have liked to press on his way. or better yet, altered it completely if only to evade the silver she-wolf’s contemptuous company.
he did not expect the flare of irritation in his breast at seeing her; she was the mother of the dark blossom that was tiercel, and for that he respected her. that and how she had led him in grimnismal. but here was not their coast; here was inland and freshwater.
without the hope of impunity, mahler nevertheless dropped his herbal burden and swept dark ears toward the fierce woman. ”what evil have i done you, vylla? tell me, please, and i vill make it right.” his words were low, radiating from him in a tight line of more emotion than he had wanted to show.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Snacks for launch day binging - by Wylla - August 11, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: Snacks for launch day binging - by Mahler - August 12, 2018, 01:05 AM
RE: Snacks for launch day binging - by Wylla - August 13, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Snacks for launch day binging - by Mahler - August 18, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Snacks for launch day binging - by Wylla - August 22, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Snacks for launch day binging - by Mahler - August 22, 2018, 07:26 PM