Duskfire Glacier I will be your sword and shield
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Pack Activity 
Claiming Thread! I meant to post this yesterday but welll life..... anyway. This is the claiming howl for IkKanattuk!!!

This was the what they had been waiting for. He looked over the edge of the peak, staring down at the territory that now belonged to his family. Siarut stood watch, he couldn't make out the form of any bellow, but he knew they were their. 

His family. 

He wasn't just thinking of his sisters and their young. No his family had grown. Siarut wasn't well aquanted with everyone who had joined IkKanattuk, but no matter what he considered them all family. They were his pack, and he would protect them with his life. 

They had been here for a few weeks now, reinforcing the borders, hunting to fill their bellies, and forming new bonds to last a life time. This was their time, they all had a past, some were more savory than others, but that was behind them. This was a new start for each of them. And Siarut would do everything he could to bring them a positive future. 

This this in mind Siarut threw back his head and released a howl that carried his promise in its song. The sound carried throughout the glacier, piercing the silence of the evening. This was their land, and their future was on the line. This was IkKanattuk.

Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
I will be your sword and shield - by Siarut - August 12, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: I will be your sword and shield - by Mirabelle - August 12, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: I will be your sword and shield - by Aqakuktuq - August 12, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: I will be your sword and shield - by Takiyok - August 12, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: I will be your sword and shield - by Tahani - August 13, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: I will be your sword and shield - by Uki - August 13, 2018, 08:52 AM
RE: I will be your sword and shield - by Shivali - August 13, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: I will be your sword and shield - by Nanook - August 14, 2018, 07:18 PM