Blacktail Deer Plateau "She loves the sunlight"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The air moved, a sudden draft brushing her fur and rippling the pool of water at her feet. Her head turned, her guarded expression - she's still a bit jumpy from their travels - melts into one of joy at seeing her mate. They've been preoccupied with the pack on most days, or with traveling or hunting or a number of other vital tasks. For once, it was freeing to pad up to him and kiss him deeply - just because she could and there were no other eyes to witness it. 

She pulled away with a small sigh, closing her eyes and resting against him momentarily in a way could only be described as a lupine hug. 

After a moment, the healer backed off - a playful smile gracing her features. 

"I'm sorry. I just had to do that first," she grinned as her eyes slid back over to the dens. Now that her priority had been taken care of, she led the way to some of the better-faring dwns. 

"I've been a bit preoccupied," she admitted. "I've been taking a look around," that made it sound more mature, "and this place would actually be great for a lot of things."

"Uh..storing supplies, classes, meetings, we can even..." she had reached the dens that she had so carefully examined. It was clear what their use would be - summer whelping dens. "...have kids?" She could not glance at him as she circled the small den, avoiding his gaze. They'd never actually discussed if they wanted children, had they?

He knew about Isira and Pip, obviously. But had they ever actually had a conversation about pups of their own? Kavik hadn't mentioned it, not that she could remember. And despite breeding rights being one of the reasons why they founded a pack, Liri doesn't know if Kavik intends to use those rights. 

Perhaps it was the wrong time and that was why he hasn't mentioned it. Perhaps he wanted to wait, not until late winter when her heat came (as she had assumed) but until the next winter or the one after that.  

Anxious, the healer pretended to examine some nook in the cave wall - awaiting his answer.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"She loves the sunlight" - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 08:52 AM
RE: "She loves the sunlight" - by RIP Kavik - August 14, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: "She loves the sunlight" - by Síff - August 16, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: "She loves the sunlight" - by RIP Kavik - August 16, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: "She loves the sunlight" - by Síff - August 17, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: "She loves the sunlight" - by RIP Kavik - August 17, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: "She loves the sunlight" - by Síff - August 21, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: "She loves the sunlight" - by RIP Kavik - August 21, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: "She loves the sunlight" - by Síff - August 27, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: "She loves the sunlight" - by RIP Kavik - August 29, 2018, 01:20 PM