Blacktail Deer Plateau "I will not sit from the sidelines."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Elixir was the first to respond to her call and the fae greeted her happily, with an exuberant wag of her tail and much sniffing. She padded back over to her kill, nudging it and further bloodying her muzzle. "I..uh, caught something," she explained with a grin. 

Everyone was sure to be hungry after their long travels. This kill they could share and then they might work on filling some caches. "Do you think you could help me get it back up the plateau?" It might have been easier to feast on the doe in the Flatlands but this way they might save any edible scraps for later in the caches she'd begun digging. 

The fae glanced upwards at the steep footpaths. It was a lot of weight to carry by yourself, let alone on three legs. With another, they might have a better go of it and get it to the pack sooner. 

The sylph glanced at the wolfdog questioningly, as if to say together? She took a firm hold of the doe's shoulder and began to tug the carcass back towards the plateau.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Grezig - August 14, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Kavik - August 15, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 17, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Thorleif - August 22, 2018, 09:35 PM