Blacktail Deer Plateau "I will not sit from the sidelines."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri watched as her pack approached, greeting them with a smile and a wagging tail. She ducked her head, embarrassed, at the praise she received from Grezig - for it was not so easy to impress her first recruit. She managed a shy smile and a soft, "Thank you." She gestured for whoever had assembled to eat, scanning the horizon for sight of Kavik's broad silhouette approaching. 

When her mate could finally be seen, his dark pelt visible from quite a distance, her tail took up a more energetic sway over her hocks. She received his nuzzle and brushed against him in return - not unlike a cat. 

The healer followed him to the side of the doe, where some of their followers had already started eating. Liri moved in amongst them, huddling at the side of the deer with her bad leg haphazardly thrown to the side.

She saved the best bits of meat - the soft underbelly and tender throat - for Illidan, choosing to gnaw at the doe's shoulder as she took a place amongst her wolves. 

Typically, there were unspoken codes that required who could eat when - as in all packs. By most pack's laws, Liri and Kavik would be eating first but the fae found herself facing a great sense of disquiet when she thought of this notion. She couldn't say she would be comfortable eating first while all her wolves looked on - it just didn't seem fair. 

Thus, the fawn was surrounded by wolves who all seemed to tactfully choose their own pieces and stick to them.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Grezig - August 14, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Kavik - August 15, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 17, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Thorleif - August 22, 2018, 09:35 PM