Moonspear Puppy Playtime!
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
generally, everything arcturus studied was either afraid of him, or egregiously affronted by his orbital invasion. therefore, he was stunned when the creature spoke, and then padded towards him content as... well... content as a cat! not that he had a word for cats, or understood anything about their fractious dispositions or ability to purr.. he really only knew this was something very strange and unorthodox, and in disbelief he looked about him as if trying to see if amekaze, charon, or his siblings were here to witness such a bizarre parade.

but they were not here; other than the cat, arcturus was alone.

he felt a smattering of hairs raise in alarm as she drew near; the closer she got the more convinced arcturus was she was not a starved fox or a stunted and twisted wolf at all; her limbs were too disproportionate, her muzzle too snubbed -- even her eyes, drawn into strange slits, were distinctly uncanine.

he might have answered her query, if he was one to talk -- but he rarely spoke at all, and overwhelmed with a sort of childish curiosity, thrust his nose right into her face for a good sniff so he could figure out just what exactly she was.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
Puppy Playtime! - by Miss Kitty - August 14, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: Puppy Playtime! - by Arcturus - August 14, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Puppy Playtime! - by Miss Kitty - August 16, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: Puppy Playtime! - by Arcturus - August 16, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Puppy Playtime! - by Miss Kitty - August 20, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: Puppy Playtime! - by Arcturus - August 23, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Puppy Playtime! - by Arcturus - September 06, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: Puppy Playtime! - by Miss Kitty - September 01, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Puppy Playtime! - by Miss Kitty - September 13, 2018, 10:41 PM