Heron Lake Plateau And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
wellshite. I did a roll to see what Niamh finds along the borders and bear won. I'll be doing rolls each round to see if the bear attacks or retreats or wha, and how successful Niamh's moves are. Anyone who joins, it'd be awesome if we all did this using the dice roller thinger. 

Something was off. 

It wasn't a smell Niamh was used to, but it still made the fur along the nape of her neck raise and bristle. As soon as she saw the footprints in the soft, muddy ground, she knew what it was. Traipsing its way past the borders in the gentle spattering of rain, the bear had moved in on their territory, likely hoping to catch fish in their lake, or in the rivers that rain off the plateau. Regardless of its intentions, Niamh did not want it within their borders, so she called out- alerting the others that there was a bear inside their borders, heading toward the lake from the thicket. 

She tracked the bear and found it not long before it passed from the thicket and out into the open. It was a black bear- not terribly large, and perhaps just a few years old- but still it had more weight to throw around than she did, that was for sure. The hefty creature stopped when it caught her scent and swung its heavy head toward her. She sauntered around it, giving it a wide berth, before she blocked its path, and stood, head down, and uttering a low growl. Naturally, she couldn't hold off a bear on her own- but at least for the moment, until her other packmates showed up, the bear seemed to reconsider its path, and sit down, regarding her with a wary look. There was a spark of intelligence in its dark eyes- it knew, likely, that it was within a pack's territory- hence why it had paused. But did it care? That was the decision it had to make.
Messages In This Thread
And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line - by RIP Niamh - August 14, 2018, 02:25 PM