Heron Lake Plateau And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Colt continued to pursue the bear, and though she was slightly frightened that the bear might turn and decide to try its luck against one wolf, she also felt fairly certain that it would simply leave, after having already been harrassed by three wolves. With Ambrose by her side, she started to clean the wound on his face as gently as she could, frowning when she noticed how badly his ear had been torn. There was no fixing that- even though the little scrap of ear lay on the ground not too far away. 

She coughed slightly when he made a joking comment, and bumped her nose against his cheek. "Garbage," She wheezed, cracking a wry grin. As far as she could tell, his face was the most injured part of him, and even with that, he'd survive. She didn't have much for bloody injuries- she'd been fortunate enough that the bear's claws hadn't raked her sides, but the slap it'd given to her ribs had definitely bruised, if not cracked them. "Ribs're sore," She said, "But I don't think broken." Her voice was hushed, as speaking hurt, slightly. She readjusted her position to give her right side a bit more comfort. "You OK?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line - by RIP Niamh - August 20, 2018, 12:29 PM