Blackbeak Bluff All I desire... is silence and indifference...
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
He seemed morose, withdrawn. Maybe a more empathetic soul would try to dig into him, see if they could fix the hurt in his heart--but Maegi was no counselor, nor did she have any interest in the art. Everyone had their own demons to fight, and Maegi preferred to fight hers alone. Wouldn't he be the same? She gave a nod to his answer, still looking at the sea.

"I'm Maegi," she said quietly. Paused, thinking, and then added, "Maegi Melonii." After all, he had given a surname; she might as well offer one in return. It had been a long time since she'd labeled herself as such to a stranger, and saying it aloud sent a shiver through her.

Might as well cut to business. "I'm looking for a friend," she continued, finally turning her gaze toward Gundham again. Hoping he would meet her eyes--both to catch the sincerity in them, and so she could see the emotions flit over his own face, and try to ascertain whether he lied or spoke true. "Mou. He has only one eye, a white pelt with some gray and orange markings, and he can't talk very well. Have you seen him?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: All I desire... is silence and indifference... - by Maegi - August 22, 2018, 11:26 AM