Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
All Welcome 
for yami! family welcome ofc

arcturus came fumbling back to the den, rather hastily in pace, with his podgy belly swinging this way and that, not unlike the ungainly to-and-fro of a primordial cat-flap. across his darkly noble features concern was writ, for he had seen @Yami and her condition earlier, and it fretted him immensely.

he didn't stop as he entered the den; instead he bullishly stormed to where his sister was sitting, and proudly delivered to her the trinkets held in his stiff jaws that he and @Revui had carefully collected -- everything, and anything, of interest that he could muster as to console his sister's dejected spirits, and hopefully balm her wounds by distraction.

a bevy of things tumbled down from his mouth: a flat river stone, a pinecone, a curiously thin bone (likely the rib of a fox or badger) -- all wrapped in a sling of summer fern which came tumbling to earth with a stony clatter. in earnest and apprehension he looked to his sister, hoping she might forget the insult of quills for a while, and find joy in the tiny supplications he provided.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - August 22, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - August 29, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 18, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 22, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 18, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 21, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 25, 2018, 06:24 PM