Moonspear but i took careful aim, and i made no sound
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
of course it was a bone; arcturus huffed to himself, an indignant expression reappearing on his dark muzzle. it faded rapidly as yami suddenly became animated -- even her tail stirred rapidly besides her.

the bone was forgotten as she drafted a plan; arcturus listened as a willing accomplice, nodding dumbly to each word. the scheme in itself didn't excite arcturus as much as it did yami, but arcturus was one who was willing to please, and would have happily obliged any plan yami detailed.

once she had finished arcturus mutely picked up the bone and gingerly swung it towards her, trying to place it across her shoulders in the crook of her wither -- or some place where it would stick up and their diabolical plan could be executed.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - August 22, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - August 29, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 18, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 22, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 18, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 21, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 25, 2018, 06:24 PM