Moonspear but i took careful aim, and i made no sound
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
i hope the mild PP is ok but smack me if not

arcturus stepped back to inspect his work. the bone stood out, unlevel and unbelonging. yami already had besieged him with questions, and the answers tormented him because, well, she looked a little silly.

arcturus had seen bone before and it wasn't just white when it was poking out of something that ought to be covered: it was red, too.

that gave him an idea -- without a word he slipped from the den and disappeared for a few minutes. there came a rustling shortly thereafter that announced his return: in his jaws he held the weighed-down bough of some kind of berry-laden twig. the berries, dark red and sunburnt brown, would do -- in silence he mashed their round pits against the stone and nosed the thick red fluid along yami's spine and the bone -- until near half of her was painted a grim and unwelcome color.

this would be a brilliant plan; the two of them giggled as they exited the den, faces bright with hope as they made impishly for their parents....
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - August 22, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - August 29, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 18, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 22, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 18, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 21, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 25, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - October 04, 2018, 09:19 PM