Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
All Welcome 
yamabama

arcturus had not forgotten @Yama in his wild collection of wares and trinkets. while he and revui looked for interesting things to appease the pain yami felt, arcturus had stowed a few interesting tokens away himself. tokens he would revisit later, once his brotherly concern for yami had abated.

one such token was the clean, long-dropped helm of an antler. arcturus had studied its bent form a while, marveled at the tiny incisions left by rat teeth (and other manner of inquisitive denizens) and then finally, had dragged it with much fumbling to the den. the tines were ancient, but sharp - like shark's teeth they sought his tender head, on more than one occasion until at last he carried it rather awkwardly and far away from him as if it were a child's diaper, or something dangerous.

and dangerous it was, though arcturus didn't know it. proudly he stepped right over to yama, ignorant of personal space -- and then, once he was sure he had her attention, would nudge it (pointy end first, ofc) into her face in grand gesture.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
for no reason i can think of now - by Arcturus - August 22, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: for no reason i can think of now - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: for no reason i can think of now - by Yama - September 14, 2018, 02:00 AM
RE: for no reason i can think of now - by Arcturus - September 15, 2018, 09:48 PM