Moonspear for no reason i can think of now
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was too proud of his burden to realize doom followed him, quick-fanged and discreet. as he proferred the prize to his sister he was aware of a black shadow spilling across them; too late he caught the lapis lazuli flash of hydra's stern eyes -- too late he realized her intention.

yet, the boy had yet to let go -- and fumbling, he turned around to face his tormenter with a little growl puffing his chest. hydra could easily bowl him over with one swipe of a paw -- but he, arcturus, had given his sister a present and she would not take it from her!

okay -- she might -- only because she outweighed him like 10 to 1 (is he calling you fat???? you'll never know KEK) and also, because she happened to be extremely skilled in fighting when arcuturus was not..

as arcturus swung his ungainly gift round, he nearly poked yama's eyes out in the process -- a tug at the end of the tines told him that she had come to join him in their defense of the toy -- and despite hydra hauling them backwards, arcturus dug his heels in deep as he could to refute her.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
for no reason i can think of now - by Arcturus - August 22, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: for no reason i can think of now - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: for no reason i can think of now - by Yama - September 14, 2018, 02:00 AM
RE: for no reason i can think of now - by Arcturus - September 15, 2018, 09:48 PM